top of page

International Admission Policy


CTS is authorized under Federal Law to enroll non-Immigrant alien students. All international students who apply for the I-20 must have proof of financial stability in order to enroll at CTS. International students can apply through the Admissions Office for all necessary paperwork or on-line at the school’s web site:

In order to study at CTS a foreign student must first obtain a student visa from their local U.S. Embassy or Consulate. In order to obtain a student visa, the student must first register at CTS and provide the school with a completed I-20 Application, $150 non-refundable Registration Fee, and proof of financial support. Upon receiving the required documents, GST will issue you a completed I-20 with an Acceptance Letter. You must then take the I-20 and SEVIS I-901 fee receipt to your local embassy or consulate with your supporting financial documents.

Before a U.S. Consul or Embassy will grant you a student visa, you must prove that you will have sufficient funds to meet all your expenses while studying the U.S. Unless you show written evidence of having financial support for the entire time needed to complete your program, you will not be granted a student visa.  U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and SEVIS have changed the policy for F-1 Visas, requiring a fee of $200 (SEVIS Form I-901 fee). You can pay at index.jhtml. This payment will have to be made before you attend your interview with the U.S. Consulate. For more information on student visas, please visit the U.S. Department of State website:

Please feel free to contact our admissions office for further questions.

To complete the Form I-901, you need one of the following documents:

The most recent Form I-20, Certificate of Eligibility of Nonimmigrant Student Status, issued by Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP)-approved school you plan to attend. Or The most recent Form DS-2019, Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor (J-1) Status, issued by the exchange visitor program you plan to participate in.

bottom of page